Juffali has been providing integral services to various social and economic aspects of the Kingdom since the early 1970s. Initially providing contracting services to the Oil & Gas industry, we have expanded into the insurance (both maritime and personal) and training sectors.
In 1977, E.A. Juffali & Brothers, in association with Daimler-Benz AG of Germany, decided to set up a technology center to train young Saudis for technical assignment at various Juffali plants. The JTC began modestly in that year with training comprising of only two fields: Automotive Engineering and Maintenance Engineering. At this time the number of trainees did not exceed nine from various regions of the Kingdom.
As a result of the increasing number of Saudi trainees, there was eventually need for a larger center. In 1983 the Centre was transferred to its new premises. Since then, the scope of activities has expanded from 2 to 7 different industrial and managerial activities, the latest but not the least of which has been Automotive Electrical Electronics. The training capacity has also increased to more than 200 trainees in the main technical field.
For more information, please contact:
Juffali Training Center
Kilo-14, Madinah Road
North of Mercedes Plant
P.O. Box 1049
Jeddah – 21431
Tel: +966 12 654 7731
Fax: +966 12 639 8835